1/2 cup butter
1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips (2 cups)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup sugar
1/2-1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup raspberry jam
1/4 cup almonds, sliced
1/4 cup rolled (old fashioned)oats
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 11x7x2-inch baking pan; set aside. Put butter in microwaveable container and microwave for 30 seconds or just until melted. Add 1 cup of white chocolate chips. Do not stir.
2. In medium bowl combine eggs and sugar Add butter mixture to egg mixture; stir just until combined. Stir in almond extract.
3. Stir together flour and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; stir just until combined. Spread half of the batter in prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven.
4. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, cook and stir jam over low heat until melted. Spread melted jam evenly over baked layer. Stir remaining white baking chips into remaining butter. Drop batter in small mounds on top of jam layer. Sprinkle with almonds and oats.
5. Bake about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean and top is lightly browned.Cut into bars.