These cookies were adapted from a Betty Crocker recipe I found in an old cookbook. I love white chocolate chips and cranberries together. The tanginess of the cranberries mix perfectly with sweet white chocolate chips. You can also add pecans or walnuts to give these cookies an extra crunch. If you want to make these into a bar cookie, spread the dough onto the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and extend cooking time by 5 to 7 minutes.
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 granulated white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 all purpose flour
1 teaspon baking soda
2 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
3/4 cup dried cranberries
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon cinnamon.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large bowl beat peanut butter and butter with electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add brown and white sugars and beat until fluffy.
4. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well mixed.
5. Stir in oats, white chocolate chips, and cranberries.
Drop cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet by the 1/4 cupfuls. Bake for 11 to 15 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack.