This casserole always draws raves when I make it during the holidays. The creamy buttery corn goodness of this recipe makes it additive and it’s so simple I almost feel guilty. You can make this ahead and refrigerate it until you’re ready to pop it in the oven.
Jiffy Corn Casserole
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 8 oz can cream style corn
- 1 8 oz can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz container light sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Number of servings (yield): 6